Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unable to move tracks around playlist

Unable to move tracks around playlist

I used to be able to move tracks up and down in a playlist I have made without issue. Now all of a sudden I am unable to. When I try to move selected tracks higher or lower I am shown a prohibition icon (circle with line through it). It doesn't matter if I attempt to move one or more tracks, they still won't move. 

I don't have any of Title/Artist/Album/Date parameters selected, which is the solution given in other threads of this nature.

I am still able to move tracks up and down in other playlists that I have made. I am able to move tracks into the problematic playlist, they end up at the bottom of the playlist as per usual. I am also able to move tracks from the playlist into other playlists. 

I have closed and re-opened the program multiple times. 

Any ideas?

https://open.spotify.com/user/thomasgrealy/playlist/5zRYlkhPSaBjA8XywSFgQQ

2 Replies

Bumping, does anyone have an answer to my problem?

Yes, suddenly I can't do this as well and I am really addicted to organizing the order of songs in my playlist. I have made playlists with a logical and dynamic progression from start to finish since 2011. I am always changing and tweeking on my lists, and don't say I should just make new playlists in the order I want. I actually like to see the date that I added a song to a specific list, and I also have around 150 playlists with hours of songs in them. 

Suggested posts