Lineup Signup
Hi! We're just rearranging some Desktop boards to make it easier to find what you're looking for. Please bear with us, and we'll be done very soon.
To post a new question or issue, please go here: Desktop (Windows), Desktop (Mac), Desktop (Linux), Web Player.

Unable to play all BTS songs

Unable to play all BTS songs

oliolioxenfree
Casual Listener

Plan

Premium

Country

Premium

Device

iPhone 6s, Windows 10 app

Operating System

iOS 12.1, Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I can't play any of the songs from BTS. I've tried unintalling and reinstalling the app on my phone but it didn't help at all. Is this happening for anyone else and is there a way to fix it??

8 Replies

Betreff: Unable to play all BTS songs

Rising Star 16 ListenToGlobal
Rising Star 16

Hey there.

There is a possibility that the songs are not available in your country. What country do you live in? Another reason could be, that you're in an offline session and don't have the songs downloaded. Could you send over a screenshot of how it looks like when you try to play any BTS song?

Keep me posted!

Felix

ListenToGlobalRising Star 16
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

oliolioxenfree
Casual Listener

Sorry about that! I live in the US! I’ve attached what the songs look like for me on my spotify app and I believe they look normal, so i’m inste as to why they aren’t playing. I’m usually on my schools wifi so there shouldn’t be any offline problems.  

Thank you for any help you can give! 

079C8100-1CC5-4962-A69F-8DF02E2BE6BE.png

Rising Star 16

Thanks for the screenshot and your country! They indeed look normal and seem to be available in your country, as I see you even have one of them downloaded. Do you only have the problem when trying to play them from one specific place (e.g. playlist, album page etc.), or does it happen no matter where you're trying to access them from?

oliolioxenfree
Casual Listener

It is sadly happening everywhere I try and play them from. It also doesn’t allow me to play any older tracks from them as well. 

oliolioxenfree
Casual Listener

I’d like to report that I’ve fixed the issue! It appears that I accidentally blocked BTS and wouldn’t allow spotify to play their music anymore. I wasn’t away that spotify would play certain artists for you if you asked! Thanks again for all your help! :^)

Rising Star 16

That's great to hear! I didn't even know you could exclude certain artists from being played on Spotify.

I'd highly recommend you to mark your answer as Solution by clicking the "Accept as solution" button right next to the "Like" button. That way it's super easy for others to find the solution instead of scrolling through the whole thread.

Happy listening! :)

Felix

tiahnnaiw

How do i disable that block effect? I did it awhile ago and i'm having trouble removing it. 

Hey @tiahnnaiw.

Thanks for getting back to us.

You can unblock any artist by visiting their Artist profile from a mobile device and hitting the three-dot menu. There should be an option to block and unblock an Artist.

This feature hasn't been rolled out to all users yet so we can promise that you are able to block or unblock artists.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

GuidoModerator

SUGGESTED POSTS