Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unable to play more than one song with sonos and spotify

Unable to play more than one song with sonos and spotify

Hello everybody,
I use a Sonos playbar with sub, bridge and i have a spotify account premium. Not first installation.

I bought Sonos 3 years ago, I have a premium account since August 2016; and everything has always worked correctly.
When i select an existing playlist on spotify or i create a new one always with spotify, after the first song sonos shows this message in italian (my language): "impossibile riprodurre la canzone...persa connessione con spotify" that translated into english means: "unable to play the song...connection lost with spotify" .

I've tryied with my android phone, with an Iphone and the problem is the same.

When I use the Spotify App (without Sonos),  everything is ok.

So i also tryied to use my Amazon music account with sonos and everything works correctly.

The only problem (big problem) is when I play spotify with sonos.

I think that this problem has came up when sonos released the last update some week ago in order to improve the the connection between Sonos and Spotify.

I also contacted Sonos customer care but they told me the check whether I have a microwave, a baby monitor or a cordless phone.

I can guarantee I have no microwave in my living room, I have no children , yes I have a cordless phone...the same since 2008...
Please can yo help me to solve this problem?
Best regards
Andrea

0 Replies

Suggested posts