Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unable to search on Web Player

Solved!

Unable to search on Web Player

For the past few days I have been unable to use the search function on the web player. Currently using Chrome which is up to date. Same issue when using IE. I can click on the search function, but the window to search does not show up. I have logged out/in, completely closed browsers, restarted the computer, disabled ad blocking. No fixes yet. Any thoughts?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @leauge987 @dalekqueen7 @zieberkarl

The issue has been reported here. You should post there if you want to be in the loop of further developments. Hopefully it'll get resolved quickly.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

I am having the exact same issue. Also, it doesn't let me left click songs for more options 

(adding to a playlist, etc).

I got Premium yesterday and since then I haven't been able to search or use the drop-down menu to delete/add songs. I'm on a Chromebook and I tried refreshing the page, re-opening in another tab, closing the browser, restarting the computer, and even deleting my browser history, but none of it worked. 

Marked as solution

Hey @leauge987 @dalekqueen7 @zieberkarl

The issue has been reported here. You should post there if you want to be in the loop of further developments. Hopefully it'll get resolved quickly.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts