Premium

Country

UK

Device

Windows

Operating System

no clue, it's a work PC

My Question or Issue

So I've been able to use spotify web player since I started work 1 year ago and now it suddenly decides to stop working! I get the log in screen, I log in, then I'm hit with another DIFFRERENT log in screen that says "Log in with Spotify". I click that, then I get a pop up window that says "Sorry, Couldn't find that.".

What gives? I've tried using it on firefox (which was what I always used). I downloaded Chrome, that did the exact same thing. Any ideas? It works on every other platform. It is a work PC but it worked before. Maybe a network thing? 

3 Replies

Hey @Pandag93,

Welcome to the community!

Can you try the following troubleshooting steps, so that I can determine how to fix this issue?

• Try logging into the web player by going to directly to https://open.spotify.com
  • Try clearing your browser's cookies and cache.
  • Try using an incognito window to access the web player.
  • Try accessing the web player from another device.
  • Try accessing the web player from another internet connection.
  • Check if you're able to access the web player using a different Spotify account.
  • Try restarting your router (if possible).

If you're still having trouble, could you send over a screenshot of the error message you're seeing?

Let me know how it goes. Have a great day ๐Ÿ™‚

NoahSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Didn't work - see attached screen shots.

Hey @Pandag93,

Thanks for checking that!

It looks like there was an issue with the screenshots you tried to send over. Could you try sending them again?

Also, if possible, could you check if you have any trouble accessing your Spotify account using the Spotify desktop app?

I'll see what I can suggest ๐Ÿ™‚

NoahSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts