Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unlink Spotify from previous innaccessible Playstation account

Unlink Spotify from previous innaccessible Playstation account

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

So I currently have a playstation account which I use as my main. Before that, I had another account with similar names, but with my fathers email and passwords which were lost after his death. Therefore, I have absolutely no access to this account which is what led to to create a new one. However, in the current account, when I try to link it to my Spotify account, it says it's unable because it has already been linked to another account (my previous one which is now lost). I've tried everything including contacting both Sony and Spotify but it all seems to lead to each other without any actual conclusion. I've also tried signing out everywhere from my spotify, but to no success. Is there any one that could help?

1 Reply

Hey there @karlito_burrito!

Welcome to the Community and thanks for reaching out. We're sorry to hear this is happening to you and we'll do our best to help you.

We understand that you've tried using the Sign Out Everywhere button but we're afraid that will not sign you out of PlayStation.

To unlink your Spotify account from a PlayStation account that you don't have access to, you'll need to get in touch with the PlayStation support team via the @AskPlayStation account on Twitter or via the PlayStation support site. It's currently not possible to make that change from Spotify's end.

They should be able to remove the link between the PlayStation account and your Spotify account.

Let us know how it goes. We'll be here if you have any further questions.

Take care!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts