Lineup Signup
Hi! We're just rearranging some Desktop boards to make it easier to find what you're looking for. Please bear with us, and we'll be done very soon.
To post a new question or issue, please go here: Desktop (Windows), Desktop (Mac), Desktop (Linux), Web Player.

Unusable on Sonos

Solved!

Re: Unusable on Sonos

BigGrumpyJock
I have the same problems. First few weeks on Sonus perfect now I can hardly use spotify withou an issue. Even my Playlists vanished contacted Sonus and nothing positive coming back form them. Love my sonus only when it works!

erwinbosman
Regular

I have contacted SONOS support team. What you need to do is, when the error shows up, to send them the log file.

They will give you the procedure how to do it.

I think the fact of contacting the support team is in itself already an important message to keep them 'warm' for the problem some users experience...

erwin

ckishappy

Had lots of issues of Spotify not working with Sonos. I stopped with Spotify and switched to Deezer which works perfect with Sonos. Great features, works well, same price.

Highlighted

erwinbosman
Regular

Have the same thing in mind.

Is it a problem to stop a subscription to Spotify?

IanCemann

Had the same freaking problem "unable to connect to spotify" - switched to Wimp and it works perfect!

Good bye Spotify! 

erwinbosman
Regular

WiMP is not available here in Belgium, but DEEZER is...

I am on the balance to give up Spotify in favour of DEEZER. I had too many problems with Spotify lately...

heiko
Regular

Same here in germany. It worked during the last weeks. However, last weekend no Spotify. And this week, it is getting friday evening AND: no music. Thanks spotify. Please fix it.

erwinbosman
Regular

Searching through sonos is again impossible in Spotify...Belgium

PetStr72

Same problem here. Will try to contact Sonos, but Spotify please post FAQ if solution is found....

SUGGESTED POSTS