Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unwanted Chromecast (hacker?)

Unwanted Chromecast (hacker?)

I'm trying to listen to my music but my phone is saying that another device is currently connected to my account and it is listed as "Web Player (chrome)" and they keep playing their weird Spanish music and interrupting mine. So then I think someone is on my account so I try the "sign out from all devices" option and even change my password but they're still there! I tried this numerous times and even restarted my phone. Please help!

2 Replies

I have the same problem and i rly tried every stuff i found on every page. Reset password on all accounts connected to spotify till disconnect all devices and tried that in all kinds of dif ways. First disconnect accound then change password and the other way and every acount in a different order nothing happens. Still some **bleep** plays**bleep** hip hop music via my Web browser (Chrome) and my phone is freaking out.

Hey @Shywaro

That's pretty odd!

I suggest following the steps in this article. Make sure you're using a strong password (numbers, mixed case, symbols) and change the password for your email too (where you receive Spotify letters).

You can also try revoking access to third party apps you don't use or know.
Lithium Community app comes from the Spotify Community, it does no harm.

Let me know how it goes! 🙂

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts