Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unwanted Connect device stuck on my Spotify

Solved!

Unwanted Connect device stuck on my Spotify

pioneer stuck.PNGHey there.

I have no use for my Pioneer anymore, so I choosed to give it away for another person, he is happy about it. But somehow when we tested sound before he decided if he need one, the item appeared on my Spotify Connect list on both - mobile and desktop. Now men choosed to get one, because sound was amazing for him. I'm on earphones all the time, with robust sound. But yeah, I tried to reboot my cable modem, re install apps, but my Pioneer is still sitting on Connect list even if device is not avaialble anymore.

What's wrong?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I  solved it. To remove all active devices from Connect, please go here https://www.spotify.com/fi/account/overview/ and log out from everywhere. You will need relog to account.

Like in my case, men purchased my Pioneer SMA1 and when he connected it at house of him, he choosed to install Pioneer app to smartphone and thru it played classical radio to speaker and when I saw Pioneer on my device list - I tried to connect it - no sound. Then the men sent message he heard some  bassy music without reason instead of classical sounds. So I explained stuff. Probably when you play with these not available devices, your music plays at max volume on this speaker even if you are halfway around the speaker xD So please log out from everywhere.

And the track - alot of bass. Ravers Fantasy (Basslovers United Remix Edit)

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

I  solved it. To remove all active devices from Connect, please go here https://www.spotify.com/fi/account/overview/ and log out from everywhere. You will need relog to account.

Like in my case, men purchased my Pioneer SMA1 and when he connected it at house of him, he choosed to install Pioneer app to smartphone and thru it played classical radio to speaker and when I saw Pioneer on my device list - I tried to connect it - no sound. Then the men sent message he heard some  bassy music without reason instead of classical sounds. So I explained stuff. Probably when you play with these not available devices, your music plays at max volume on this speaker even if you are halfway around the speaker xD So please log out from everywhere.

And the track - alot of bass. Ravers Fantasy (Basslovers United Remix Edit)

The another connect device appeared on my list. What the!!!

Please someone remove this garbage Connect from my account.

It's soon I will jump to other app.

Suggested posts