Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unwanted tracks

Solved!

Unwanted tracks

Plan: Free

Free/Premium

Operating System: Android 8

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

I have a free account and have put some albums in my library.
When I listen to an album, instead of some ad breaks, other authors' songs are inserted.
This is very annoying and after two or three skips, I leave Spotify and listen to my music on USB.
I would ask you to go back to the old system.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @pari53, thanks for writing!

Our Free service doesn't have an on-demand streaming experience since it's a Premium subscription exclusive. Not to worry though, you've got a few playlists that let you play songs in any order, and skip as much as you like, while being on Free. You can find your playlists in Home, in the Made for you section. Any playlist without the blue Shuffle icon  is ready to pick and play.

If you'd like, there's a bit more info about Spotify Free on mobile devices on our Support page.

We hope this helps. Have an amazing day 🙂

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @pari53, thanks for writing!

Our Free service doesn't have an on-demand streaming experience since it's a Premium subscription exclusive. Not to worry though, you've got a few playlists that let you play songs in any order, and skip as much as you like, while being on Free. You can find your playlists in Home, in the Made for you section. Any playlist without the blue Shuffle icon  is ready to pick and play.

If you'd like, there's a bit more info about Spotify Free on mobile devices on our Support page.

We hope this helps. Have an amazing day 🙂

Okay, but when I hear an album of my library from my home PC, there are no insertions of other singers, but only advertising.
And I would prefer that to be the case with mobile phones as well.

It's impossible?

Hey @pari53.

Thanks for getting back to us. 

This is only possible on mobile if you're Premium. To sign up, head over here.

Hope that helps clear everything up.

Suggested posts