Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Various Questions from Newbie

Solved!

Various Questions from Newbie

1.  Is chosing "high quality" streaming account or device specific?  In other words, if I chose it on my PC will it automatically apply to my iPhone or do I have to select it there too?

2.  Is there a way to set a user preference to play only radio version of songs with explicit lyrics? 

3.  The Spotify interface for Sonos doesn't seem to show the "Radio" options were you can play from streaming stations ... am I missing it? 

Thanks a lot.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@Amarro wrote:
(..)
And to The Number 3: ive done a lot of research now And haven't found anything. Sorry

It seems that this feature is not implemented (yet). But same story as for your second point: there's an open case in our ideas section. Leave your comments/kudos over there to support the idea: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Ideas/Please-Add-Spotify-Radio-Function-to-Sonos/idi-p/25018...

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Hello and welcome to the community 🙂

1. Yes it is probably specific so you have to turn it on your device seperate from you pc or whatever 🙂

2. No sorry there isn"t i think. i never heard about a function like that 🙂

3. No idea. I don't listen to webradios through spotify and have nothing found about it yet in this forum 😄

But have Fun!

p.s. i just won a 3 month spotify subcription from twitter.com/spotifyDE thanks for that 🙂

Kind regards,

Max aka. Amarro

If i helped you don't forget to leave a "Kudo" or "Accept as Solution".

( Twitter // Spotify )

What is a Spotify Rock Star and how do i become one?

Im not a Spotify Employee.

Hello @user-removed and welcome to the community!

1. It's device specific. For mobile versions, there are more bitrate/quality options for streaming and downloading. But keep in mind that this is a premium only feature and you should not enable it on the desktop client if you are a free user (because tracks won't play).

2. Unfortunately no, at the moment. But have a look at the following link, it's a submission in our ideas section that matches your wishes: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Ideas/Explicit-Only-Edited-Only-Option/idi-p/401396

3. Sorry, can't help you with this one.

haha we say exactly the same 😄

@Carina_ wrote:

Hello @user-removed and welcome to the community!

1. It's device specific. For mobile versions, there are more bitrate/quality options for streaming and downloading. But keep in mind that this is a premium only feature and you should not enable it on the desktop client if you are a free user (because tracks won't play).

2. Unfortunately no, at the moment. But have a look at the following link, it's a submission in our ideas section that matches your wishes: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Ideas/Explicit-Only-Edited-Only-Option/idi-p/401396

3. Sorry, can't help you with this one.

Kind regards,

Max aka. Amarro

( Twitter // Spotify )

Haha yes @Amarro , but you were half a minute faster than me 😉

Yes Haha 😄
And to The Number 3: ive done a lot of research now And haven't found anything. Sorry

Kind regards,

Max aka. Amarro

( Twitter // Spotify )

Marked as solution

@Amarro wrote:
(..)

It seems that this feature is not implemented (yet). But same story as for your second point: there's an open case in our ideas section. Leave your comments/kudos over there to support the idea: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Ideas/Please-Add-Spotify-Radio-Function-to-Sonos/idi-p/25018...

Suggested posts