Announcements

Video STILL Unavailable on Fire TV for the Joe Rogan Experience

Elena

Hey everyone,

We're happy to confirm that we've been working on improving FireTV support and this is now playable on all FireTV devices.

Please make sure to clear your device's cache and/or reinstall the native app, if your device has one, to freshen things up and you should be good to go.

We appreciate your comments. If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to reach out in the Help boards.

Cheers!

Re: Video STILL Unavailable on Fire TV for the Joe Rogan Experience

Pang3
Casual Listener
It's still going to be confusing for people. I'm using the fire stick and it works.

reyjr77
Casual Listener
What do you mean it works? The video obviously doesn’t work for you which is why you’re saying the solution isn’t working. It’s because you are using the fire stick, NOT FIRETV

RVG-X
Casual Listener

Clear Cache in the app settings did the trick for me. Doesn't make any sense but it works!

Elena

Hey everyone,

We're happy to confirm that we've been working on improving FireTV support and this is now playable on all FireTV devices.

Please make sure to clear your device's cache and/or reinstall the native app, if your device has one, to freshen things up and you should be good to go.

We appreciate your comments. If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to reach out in the Help boards.

Cheers!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

SUGGESTED POSTS