Free

Country

Canada

Device

iPhone 7+, Windows 10 laptop

Operating System

iOS 12, Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I'm constantly getting "We're not able to play this video in your current location"  errors and playback is stopped. Then I have to skip to the next song.

It's not even sure what's all about with video playback as I never watch the Spotify Widows or iOS app.

My understanding is that Spotify is about lisening to music, not watching videos.

Even so shouldn't there be an option to automaticaly skip unavaliable songs or songs with videos? Why the playback needs to stop? Just to make me have a look at your advertisments? It's very annoing to open the app and skip to the next song.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @ionmang20, help's here. 

Do you get this with all the videos? First, make sure that you're not on a VPN connection. Try different network connection if possible to see if it helps. A quick reinstall may give you a fresh start too (keep in mind that you'll have to re-download your music for offline listening if you have any).

Regarding videos in curated playlists, it's currently not possible to disable them, but there's an idea about it here. Make sure to add a +Vote if you like. 

Hope that helps 🙂

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @ionmang20, help's here. 

Do you get this with all the videos? First, make sure that you're not on a VPN connection. Try different network connection if possible to see if it helps. A quick reinstall may give you a fresh start too (keep in mind that you'll have to re-download your music for offline listening if you have any).

Regarding videos in curated playlists, it's currently not possible to disable them, but there's an idea about it here. Make sure to add a +Vote if you like. 

Hope that helps 🙂

Thanks

No I don't get that all the time, but enought time to be annoing.

I'm not on VPN, but I use Wi-Fi and 4G depending on where I am.

I'll do an uninstall.

I'm vote 5000 for that idea

Suggested posts