Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

View who listens to my playlists

View who listens to my playlists

This is for every single spotify user, premium or non-premium, that makes a playlist. I have multiple playlists that I create for different genres of music. I would like to see which spotify users listen to my playlists and if possible how frequently they do. If you use spotify on a computer, you have the ability to see what your friends are listening to. However there is no way to see who listens to my playlists.

5 Replies

Hey there @rangersbeast8!

This feature you are talking about is currently not available for Spotify but you can create a submission for this in the ideas board and if it catches enough attention it may get implemented in the app in the future! Follow the link to go to the ideas board: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Idea-Submissions/idb-p/ideas_submissions

Have a nice day 🙂

i went there but dont know how to submit

@rangersbeast8

There is a button to submit an idea at the bottom right of the page which looks like this:

idea.png

That’s pretty intrusive so I doubt they will implement that. It’s a privacy concern. I personally don’t want people to know when I viewed their profile or music lists especially play them lol
If you want to know if your special person is listening just ask them.

Hey folks,

We can see a lot of users are visiting this thread, so we just wanted to share this idea you can add your +VOTE to as well as subscribe to, if this is something you'd like to see implemented.

The Idea Exchange is a great way for us to see what our users are interested in and how many people like a certain idea. You can read more about it here.

We've now closed this thread, but feel free to keep the discussion going in the linked idea.

Thanks!

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts