Lineup Signup
Hi! We're just rearranging some Desktop boards to make it easier to find what you're looking for. Please bear with us, and we'll be done very soon.
To post a new question or issue, please go here: Desktop (Windows), Desktop (Mac), Desktop (Linux), Web Player.

Volvo Sensus app not downloading

Volvo Sensus app not downloading

NickMyr
Casual Listener

Plan

Premium

Country

Cyprus

Device

Volvo XC90

Operating System

sensus

My Question or Issue

I used to have Spotify on my Volvo, the app requested for an update, after the update the app icon disappeared. I tried to download the app again but once the installation starts it gets interrupted and I receive a pop up that the error has been sent. On the new apps tab page of Sensus, by pressing the arrow below Spotify to show additional information the size of Spotify is shown as 0.0 MB. All the other apps depict a size on the same screen. 

111 Replies

Re: Volvo Sensus app not downloading

rproeme
Regular

Plan

Premium

Country

Netherlands

Device

Volvo XC90 (model 2017)

Operating System

sensus

I too had this problem today. Update failed, its filesize appeared as 0.00MB. Ithen de-installed Spotify altogether, hoping that a fresh re-install would solve the issue. It didn't, so now I am without it, very unfortunately. Sincerely hope that someone or Spotify have a solution. 

Highlighted

RWag
Regular

Same with my car! XC60 2018 T8!

Orr_is_it
Casual Listener

I am seeing the same issues today, July 2, 2019 In Wisconsin, USA.  My car is a 2019 Volvo XC60 T5.

rproeme
Regular

Thanks for all the evidence. Has anyone escalated this to Volvo locally? I will try to do so today (NL)

cuedot

same in germany with xc90 yesterday.

today no update available and the app is running normaly...

FroFro89
Casual Listener

I'm having the same issue with my 2018 XC60. (Peru)

Should be going to the dealership on Saturday.

GediminasXC90

image.jpg

Spotify functions are gone!

Updates do not appear in the download centre! HELP!

MarekP1
Regular

I have the same problem in Poland XC60.

2mcm
Casual Listener

Same here on 2019 XC90, asked to update, somehow the update failed, app functionality was reduced saying you have to update, but no more update was given in download center. Uninstalled the app, reinstall fails and app size shows 0.0MB. Tried over wifi and over mobile data.

SUGGESTED POSTS