Lineup Signup
Hi! We're just rearranging some Desktop boards to make it easier to find what you're looking for. Please bear with us, and we'll be done very soon.
To post a new question or issue, please go here: Desktop (Windows), Desktop (Mac), Desktop (Linux), Web Player.

Volvo Sensus app not downloading

Re: Volvo Sensus app not downloading

KalelB
Casual Listener

The same happened yesterday to my 2019 V60 here in Brazil. Guess we'll have to wait till Volvo solve this, since I took the car to the dealership today and they have no clue what`s happening...

HobartSpotify

Hi

Same issue from me in Australia.

Volvo XC60

Premium plan.

I tried installing a number of times on mobile data and got the same error. Then tried on wifi. The update shows as 0.0mb when others have a size.

I thought to uninstall and do a fresh install, but now won't install at all.

Fingers crossed for an update!

Vivvie

Same here in the uk on my xc40. Gutted! 

mattomatt

Same for me in Italy, on a V60.

please fix ASAP.

Rondo1

Same here.  Seattle, USA - 2018 XC90 T6

miguel_salgado

Exactly the same problem with Spotify app on a Volvo Sensus system (XC60 2018). 0.00 MB (re) install size. 15622416813024673885600298374467.jpg

R0ze

Same.. 

Christopher_Swe
Casual Listener

Same here tonight in Stockholm. The app not even availible for downloading any more. Hoping for a quick fix!

Psedner
Casual Listener

Same here in Hungary (XC60)

BlackJack27
Music Fan

I had this problem today too in my Volvo V60 2019 in Sweden. The car asked for an update this morning and just failed every time. Then this evening I was able to download the app that was around 5.6MB. I had to log into spotify again using Spotify.com/pair but this doesn't seem to work either now. Im able to input the code but it says that Im in India which I am not... Very annoying but lets hope they fix it soon!

Edit: I should also add that after Spotify logs in all I see is the spinning circle going round and round.... for 2 hours...

SUGGESTED POSTS