Volvo Sensus app not downloading

Re: Volvo Sensus app not downloading

KalelB
Casual Listener

The same happened yesterday to my 2019 V60 here in Brazil. Guess we'll have to wait till Volvo solve this, since I took the car to the dealership today and they have no clue what`s happening...

HobartSpotify

Hi

Same issue from me in Australia.

Volvo XC60

Premium plan.

I tried installing a number of times on mobile data and got the same error. Then tried on wifi. The update shows as 0.0mb when others have a size.

I thought to uninstall and do a fresh install, but now won't install at all.

Fingers crossed for an update!

Vivvie

Same here in the uk on my xc40. Gutted! 

mattomatt

Same for me in Italy, on a V60.

please fix ASAP.

Rondo1

Same here.  Seattle, USA - 2018 XC90 T6

miguel_salgado

Exactly the same problem with Spotify app on a Volvo Sensus system (XC60 2018). 0.00 MB (re) install size. 15622416813024673885600298374467.jpg

R0ze

Same.. 

Christopher_Swe
Casual Listener

Same here tonight in Stockholm. The app not even availible for downloading any more. Hoping for a quick fix!

Psedner
Casual Listener

Same here in Hungary (XC60)

BlackJack27
Music Fan

I had this problem today too in my Volvo V60 2019 in Sweden. The car asked for an update this morning and just failed every time. Then this evening I was able to download the app that was around 5.6MB. I had to log into spotify again using Spotify.com/pair but this doesn't seem to work either now. Im able to input the code but it says that Im in India which I am not... Very annoying but lets hope they fix it soon!

Edit: I should also add that after Spotify logs in all I see is the spinning circle going round and round.... for 2 hours...

SUGGESTED POSTS