Lineup Signup
Hi! We're just rearranging some Desktop boards to make it easier to find what you're looking for. Please bear with us, and we'll be done very soon.
To post a new question or issue, please go here: Desktop (Windows), Desktop (Mac), Desktop (Linux), Web Player.

Volvo Sensus app not downloading

Re: Volvo Sensus app not downloading

danielkegel
Casual Listener

In my experience local dealers know next to nothing about these kinds of problems. Brakes, tires etc. fine, but as soon as it gets technological, the customer usually knows more than the dealer. Since the app is distributed directly from Volvo to customers, I guess we'll have to wait until the technical guys at Volvo wake up...

jrrbeasley
Regular

Fair enough, I've emailed *snip* I will update this thread when I recieve a response which to be fair to them was quite speedy last time.

rproeme
Regular

My dealer in the Netherlands made up a “technical report” which was sent to Volvo (NL, and presumably Sweden) for resolution if the issue. However before I received their feedback, my problem solved with the fixed Spitify app installing OK.

jrrbeasley
Regular

Is the app working? It's still not there on my 'new apps' page.

MarekP1
Regular
No, it is not working for me.,,

Drakhorn
Regular
It has been working for me since someone first posted that the install was
working again.

jrrbeasley
Regular

Weird that some people have it, I wonder if its location based as the other guy said Netherlands, I'm in the UK

BlackJack27
Music Fan

I've always been able to download the app but never got it to work. 

Is anyone else stuck with the app not loading in after logging in?

armbrat
Casual Listener

2019 Volvo XC40 - My app is installed and I have logged in numerous times (both PIN based and username/password based).  It then gets stuck on the screen with the spinning load animation with all buttons on the left of the app being greyed out.  This is beyond frustrating.

TomaszM
Regular

Its very frustrating, since the app is gone for almost 3 weeks now and nor the Spotify, nor Volvo know what to do. 

SUGGESTED POSTS