Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[WP 7.5] Is forward - rewind possible?

Solved!

[WP 7.5] Is forward - rewind possible?

Am I crazy or is not possible to F.F or rewind on Spotify for Windows 7.5? It made me stay awake all night worrying. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Not possible. And Spotify does not care about users with Windows Phone. Canceled Premium and using now Nokia Music on my Nokia Lumia 800.

Deezer was good, but no ability to listen music in background...

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

As hpguru Said.. You cant ff/frw with this MUSIC-app! Its a worthless piece of crap! And the greedy-money-making company called spotify dont care.. They dont even have the guts to answer to us paying customers:(

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Not possible. And Spotify does not care about users with Windows Phone. Canceled Premium and using now Nokia Music on my Nokia Lumia 800.

Deezer was good, but no ability to listen music in background...

Marked as solution

As hpguru Said.. You cant ff/frw with this MUSIC-app! Its a worthless piece of crap! And the greedy-money-making company called spotify dont care.. They dont even have the guts to answer to us paying customers:(

Hey, add your kudos to this All Windows Phone bugs in one thread thread, if you want that Spotify fix those problems.

Let's hope that my thread will sit at home page on the community forever. Maybe then Spotify notice those problems.

Hey there, I just corrected topic title to better one!

Enjoy.

Suggested posts