Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[WP 7.5 (Nokia Lumia 900)] Local File Support

[WP 7.5 (Nokia Lumia 900)] Local File Support

Hi there!

The local-files function, that has yet to see the light on any WindowsPhone, is it on its way, or have Microsoft implemented (as usual) that you cannot access local-files on your device?

If it is the first one, Then I'm happy as a small child on christmas eve, getting a puppy named Rex, and I'll be waiting patiently.

But if it is the second one, I hope you'll contact Microsoft about this case. It would be lovely to use the brilliant App you've created as the standard music-player on my Lumia (even tho' it wouldn't please Nokia, but oh well, they'll live).

And of course, if you already have been in contact with Microsoft, but gotten a "no-no" on accessing local files, then there's not much to do, and I apologize for your time.

Thanks for your time!

-Kasper

(I kindly ask of you, non-spotify employees to not reply this post with: It isn't possible, or there is no such thing as local-files support on your Windows mobile device. Because, well, I already know that, as you might just have read in the post above. So in before, thank you for not replying unless you have something more "relevant" to the case")

1 Reply

Hey there KasperRT.

Windows Phone 7 app is not supported by Spotify anymore.

Thanks for your post however!

Suggested posts