Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[WP 7.5] Spotify: get your act together

[WP 7.5] Spotify: get your act together

Fact is, all Spotify mobile apps are utter crap! Seriously. They are buggy and not user friendly at all. Why such a good PC client but mobile apps that are crap?

On WP it's just a laggy mess. The playlist often lags a lot for several seconds after unlocking the phone. Sometimes the app just closes when playing a new song. It does not close totally but takes you to your homescreen. Then it can take like 10 seconds for it to load again. Just slow and awkward. We can't even fast forward in a song!

How about making a MUSIC PLAYER instead of the crap we got? No sorting options of playlists? I have a playlist with 700+ songs. Getting to the end of that list takes forever.

The sound often stutters and makes clicky noises on WP. This was not the case on Andoid.

Not saying the app is better for Android is has its fair share of problems too.

How can you let your paying customers put up with the crap that is your mobile apps?

Get your act together or I will change service!

Yes. I'm angry. I'm not the only one.

4 Replies

I just cancelled my subscription.

A Zune Music Pass is so much better. Bettero overall sound quality and I can use the Zune player hooray!

Goodbye Spotify. I won't be coming back. You had your chance but are ignoring your userbase.

Zune Music... Why all those service are unavailable from Finland!

Time to Deezer? Spotify hurry up with this Windows Phone app.

I'm in Sweden but I have my region set to United States so that I can access all Zune stuff.

If you already have your live adress set to Finland there's no way you can change that unfortunately.

I knew I was gonna be left out from important things if I set my region to Sweden. I rather miss some stuff from here than missing out on the US market.

I does seem rather poor that only truly supported app is on iPhone

Suggested posts