Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[WP 7.5] Test: Listening time on Nokia Lumia 800 with Spotify

[WP 7.5] Test: Listening time on Nokia Lumia 800 with Spotify

Hey,

I tested time for listening with Nokia Lumia 800 & Spotify Mobile. Here's my results.

On the go with 100% power and Bluetooth mode on (I use Bluetooth headphones). Screen off, phone is used with basics on test. Only checked some settings and restarted Spotify some time, you know about this Bluetooth bug...

Listen with clean cache, power save mode on, 6 hours.

Listen with clean cache, power save mode off, 5 hours.

Listen with all songs in cache/offline mode, power save mode on, 12 hours.

Listen with all songs in cache/offline mode, power save mode off, 10 hours.

I listened tracks via 3G (0.5M, Unlimited). In my opinion this is good time, but if you heavy music listener like me, it's not enough when you want to be connected to the world (if anyone call to you, you want to check your mail etc.).

I suggest Offline mode for everyone, but in my playlist this is impossible. These days more than 3,945 songs.

Keep adding yours listening time with Windows Phone. I hope that this helps someone.

4 Replies

yeah i got 3000+ tracks too. just too bad i need to resync them cause spotify on wp sucks so bad.

Hey sorry for bumping mods and managers.

Today Android phone with double-battery eg. 3300 mah.

Listening time is huge. I do not know even it, because I can listen music, watch YouTube and make calls all day, so no need to change phone anymore too often.

Motorola RAZR MAXX - better Spotify and more music. 🙂

Sorry for off topic: I have primium spotify on my lap top. I have tried to get spotity on my Nokia Lumia 800 but I can't find the right app.
Is it possible to get Spotify on a Nokia Lumia 800 and is so where do I find the app?

@Hereandnow wrote:

Sorry for off topic: I have primium spotify on my lap top. I have tried to get spotity on my Nokia Lumia 800 but I can't find the right app.
Is it possible to get Spotify on a Nokia Lumia 800 and is so where do I find the app?

It should be in the Windows Marketplace if you are running Windows Phone 7.5.

You might also be able to download it from this page.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts