Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[WP 7.5] Windows Phone: Roaming connection issue.

[WP 7.5] Windows Phone: Roaming connection issue.

I've tried all my best to get through to spotify that there is an issue with the Spotify App for Windows Phone 7. The last message I sent them they never replied to. So there's that.

All I want to know is if there are other people out there who uses a carrier where they have to roam in other carrier's networks. I.e. I'm a One Call (in Norway) customer, and if I want to connect to the network I have to roam in Telenor's network. Doing this spotify won't even try to connect to the network regardless of phone settings. Other applications connect to the internet just fine, except for Spotify. I even confirmed this by getting within range of one of Network Norway's cellular base stations (One Call's preferred cellular base station). Being here, not roaming, Spotify finally wanted to connect to the 3G connection. Then when I got out of range of this base station again, it didn't  want to connect again.

Anyone else that is having this issue? I feel very alone about it, and I have even comfirmed that it exsists so there must be someone else out there.

4 Replies

Maybe i'm not so helpful.

I'm a Saunalahti (in Finland) customer and if I want to connect to the network I have to roam in Elisa's network. But in my situation Spotify for Windows Phone works like a charm... Try re-installing? Or check APN settings.

Hi, I have the same problem in France by using the operator Free, which generally roams on the Orange network. As Free's antennas are drill vert scarce, it is really annoying to not have Access to the Spotify library on the go and even more annoying as I chose this operator because it gives 3GB of data each month.

Please do something quickly with a new version of the Spotify Windows phone Apo !

Sorry for the typos. Automatic correction.

Hey, add your kudos to this All Windows Phone bugs in one thread thread, if you want that Spotify fix those problems.

Let's hope that my thread will sit at home page on the community forever. Maybe then Spotify notice those problems.

Suggested posts