Announcements
Current information of our Google Nest Mini Offer can be found here.

[WP 8.0] rdio vs spotify

Highlighted

[WP 8.0] rdio vs spotify

Regular

For people with Windows 8 Phones, rdio's win 7 app works perfectly and they are updating it for Windows 8 soon. I am tired of Spotifys lack of response and have jumped ship to rdio.

Peace

BigD

5 Replies
Highlighted

Re: rdio vs spotify

user-removed
Not applicable

Yea, I hear people saying trash about the Windows Phone app all the time, but I've never had an issue with it. I hope Spotify doens't, or Microsoft doesn't for that matter, limit its use on Windows Phone because of the new Xbox Music, I just wish they would team up, everything would be better. Hopefully Spotify updates for Windows Phone 8, I also want an RT app!

Highlighted

Re: [WP 8.0] rdio vs spotify

Casual Listener

I just made a test account for rdio and imported my spotify playlist, just to discover that around 30% of it is not available. The more "alternatives" to spotify I try out, the more I want their wp8 app.

Services I tested so far:
Wimp (afaik only available in northern europe and germany): good overall, in some points better than spotify, but you can only login on one device at once (I'm not talking about listening to music!)

Xbox Music: Has more tracks than spotify, bands who don't want their music streamed can sell it too. Organizing playlists is a huge mess though.

Rdio: didn't test much, seems to lack many, many songs

Highlighted

Music Fan

Hey bud, how do you import Spotify playlists in rdio?

Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable

Hey there!

There is no option for that in Spotify.

But maybe you find in Google some stuff to do this.

Highlighted

Casual Listener

you can use this website to import your spotify playlist

http://resp.in/

simply press ctrl+a in your spotify playlist, then ctrl+c. then paste it on that site.

SUGGESTED POSTS