Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

WP App needs really some improvements

WP App needs really some improvements

I just wanted to leave some feedback.

I was a premium member for about ~8 month, used it for the first 5 month on an adnorid phone without any kind of issues.

Since i switched 3 month ago to my lumia 920, it was just really sad to see how many issues there with the app.

They were so annyoing till today that i decided to swap also to the microsoft service(xbox 360 music) (costs the same and is more dynamically and run a lot better.)

Some main issue's are:

1. Playlist download? Wtf is happening with this? Im online with wlan at the university (100 mbit/upload, the best connection i could get), the download? Why should it download, lets wait till im connected to the normal sim connection, and download with less then 5mbit/s.

2.Quick song search, i wanted to listen today to a specific song, however if you try to search a song and you have wlan activated, but you are not connected, it took over 5 minutes to finally get a result? I got constantly a 3G connection and could play it faster on youtube.

3. Main crash issue, probably the app does crash constantly, normally when im listening to driving while i was driving on the highway.

Really annoying.

I just matched it today with the microsoft service and i can just say, microsoft(xbox360app) has more daily & more of the newest songs. I can search and find a specific song in less than 5 seconds.

And one main point is that the synchronisation pc<>xbox360<>WP or pc<>WP is really great and i dont need to wait 5 or more days until i have finally downloaded a playlist completle.

I have 3 playlisted left with ~40 songs each, and 2/3 isnt downloaded yet, the download was activated on the instlling with the app, because i wanted to avoid streaming, but nope.

I hope that you this does at least help you a bit that you can fix the issue's and may add more and better support also for the WP.

Regards

1 Reply

Hey there.

Thanks for good post.

I hope that Microsoft will fix this app in future.

Who knows?

Suggested posts