Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

WP Spotify 3.1.0.0

WP Spotify 3.1.0.0

This update addresses
-Fix for Facebook two factor authentication login.
-Stability issues with Windows Phone 8.1.
-Playing Spotify from a Storage card in Windows Phone 8.1.
-Minor UI issues with Search and radio UI.
-Issues with offline playback.
-Miscellaneous bug fixes.

15 Replies

Glad to see WP is getting some active updates that aren't years apart! 🙂

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I have this problem with large playlists. Offline syncing a playlist with 100+ songs would download all songs after number 100 *every* time you start the app. Hope this is solved now. (WP8.1)

WP 8.1

Now I can install the Spotify app on the SD (WP 8.1 feature) or is there a secret option to move offline files to SD keeping the app on the internal storage? I remember when I tried to install the 3.0 version on the SD and when I closed the app, everything has disappeared in seconds.

Spotify free app for WindowsPhone, when is it going to be available?

Please, change this awful rectangular design of the slider / scroller to something more traditional - e.g. round scroller as in Android version. It would be much better. 

Gf - a.kurapov@gmail.com - Gmail - Google Chrome 2014-07-01 12.20.11.png

@SpeedFire wrote:

Please, change this awful rectangular design of the slider / scroller to something more traditional - e.g. round scroller as in Android version. It would be much better. 

I hope you realise that you lose all rights to make design recommendations when you post a picture of your phone playing Whitney Houston's Bodyguard 🙂

LOL 🙂

the new spotify update screwed my playlist, now i cant download my playlists. cant even slide the available offline bar, cant even add my lumia 920 to offline devices....... spotify cant help me. can anyone else?????????????????

Spotify 3.1.0.0 is very unstable on my Lumia 920 with WP8.1. It stops playing songs very often without any reason.

Anything that can be done about this?

Thanks

Sorry i dont know. U should tell Spotify about Your problems

i cant help u there:( i found out my prob, i had letters like this in my username (ø). i had to make a new account. that fixed my prob:)

have u tried uinnstalled spotify? logging in with facebook?

It would be great if a future update could allow the app to filter out content not available in the US or vice versa.  I was so excited the other morning after installation as I thought stuff had been added only to see it was unavailable.  Otherwise it seems to be working decently so far.  Such a huge upgrade from the previous version (the one for WP7)!

Could you please implement "Your Music" as soon as possible please? Having just moved to Windows Phone after "saving" all of my music and removing the albums from my playlists, I now need to recreate an offline music playlist just for this, which is daft.

Also noticed issue with spotify randomly stopping. And there is no last.fm integration. This really needs to be addressed.

It's time for an update which brings an even functionality in comparison to other mobile OS'es. 

Last.fm: RockYourSocksxX
Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious.
• Brendan Gill

Suggested posts