Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[WP7.5] next and previous buttons bluetooth

Solved!

[WP7.5] next and previous buttons bluetooth

Hello,

In my car I use my Nokia 710 Windows Phone 7.5 at my carkit. And I can perfectly listen to Spotify. But my next and previous buttons don't work on my carkit. They did work with my Android phone and Spotify.

Is this not implemented in the bluetooth stack of Windows Phone 7.5?

Kind Regards,

Stefan

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

The Phone itself support AVRCP 1.3, it Works perfect with Nokia stock player in the Phone.. Artist and titel shows in carstereo display and next/previous, FF/FW Works as it should from the car;) however, THE SPOTIFY CLIENT DOES NOT SUPPORT ANY of the BASIC bluetooth preferences, HARDLY playback.. (try and receive à Call during playback via BT and y'll see) The worst of all is that spotify support dont giva à darn about us WP customers:(

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

The Phone itself support AVRCP 1.3, it Works perfect with Nokia stock player in the Phone.. Artist and titel shows in carstereo display and next/previous, FF/FW Works as it should from the car;) however, THE SPOTIFY CLIENT DOES NOT SUPPORT ANY of the BASIC bluetooth preferences, HARDLY playback.. (try and receive à Call during playback via BT and y'll see) The worst of all is that spotify support dont giva à darn about us WP customers:(

I confirm this problem. Really thinking of leave this Spotify because of this...

Nokia Music Radio mix is much better... app works, but sound quality... too bad. 😞

This is indeed one of the many, many, maaaany problems of the Win 7.5 app for Spotify...

Hey, add your kudos to this All Windows Phone bugs in one thread thread, if you want that Spotify fix those problems.

Let's hope that my thread will sit at home page on the community forever. Maybe then Spotify notice those problems.

Suggested posts