Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[WP7] Problems with Spotify scrobling

[WP7] Problems with Spotify scrobling

Hey there!

I have a little/big problem, I have spotify account since 2013/14. Then I listened other genres of music, after a longer time I decided to use spotify again and since last month I use only spotify, but the problem is that the app (pc and android) is somehow on it's own playing the old music and music I didn't even search for. My Daily Mix 1 contains music that I no longer listen to, I checked my Wrapped 2017 and it said to me that my favourite band is Dzem, but I didn't listen to it since 3 years. How could I delete that Daily Mix and how to stop spotify from playing that music? Please help!

25324086_1833796949972812_1445945872_n.jpg
25394014_1833804883305352_2252258_n.jpg
2 Replies

second thing is that my recommendations are really really far from what i'm actually listening, I listen to Hip Hop, Breakcore, Dubstep, Techno etc. but Spotify still recommends Polish Rock...

untitled.JPG

Just keep on listening and creating playlists of the genres you currently favour, and your recommendations will soon change (Discover Weekly which has an option to dislike songs and artists, Release Radar and Daily Mixes which are partially taking music from your library).

By the way, scrobbling (to Last.fm) does not have anything to do with that. 😉

Suggested posts