Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[WP8] App doesn't run on HTC 8X

Solved!

[WP8] App doesn't run on HTC 8X

Good work on developing an app for wp8! I can't seem to run the app on my htc 8x. somehow it requires wvga resolution, which seems to be much lower than what my phone has.. Please remove this requirement!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I can confirm it does run on my 8X. Using the links provided by twitter etc took me to a version of the app that was not installable. Searching via the store for Spotify solved my problem with no error.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

@nasd wrote:

Good work on developing an app for wp8! I can't seem to run the app on my htc 8x. somehow it requires wvga resolution, which seems to be much lower than what my phone has.. Please remove this requirement!

Do you get some kind of error message?

Community Ergo Sum

I get the same message when I try to download the up to my htc 8X: app not compatible. App only supports the following resolutions: WVGA (480x800)

I also use a HTC 8X. I have io problems running Spotify.  Upgraded to the latest  WP8 version a couple of days ago, might that be the trick?

Marked as solution

I can confirm it does run on my 8X. Using the links provided by twitter etc took me to a version of the app that was not installable. Searching via the store for Spotify solved my problem with no error.

Suggested posts