[WP8] App using too much data over mobile data connection

Re: [WP8] App using too much data over mobile data connection

user-removed
Not applicable

Sadly, the Nokia music service is not available in Denmark, but I have moved on to the Xbox Music instead - Works like a charm for my Lumia 920

Spotify will not get any more money from me...

user-removed
Not applicable

Xbox Music is not an option for me,because I can´t use it on my Sonos and my Squeezebox.

user-removed
Not applicable

There is alway Wimp as an alternative - although the feedback on the WP8 app is not encouraging. It seems they have just ported the app for WP7

They have been upgrading the quality of their music library, though - That might count as a positive :)

user-removed
Not applicable

During the last weeks I tried all of those Streaming Services (Spotify,Deezer,Wimp,Juke,Napster).On my Squeezebox and Sonos I switched back and forth with several songs (WIMP uses 256 kbs mp3 for streaming on the Squeezebox,btw)Also on my Windows Phone connected to the car stereo.But Spotify always delivered the best sound quality (for me).And I like the software they provide better.Now there´s only a Windows RT-App missing for my needs.Maybe the Web-Player will work one day for touch devices.I tried him on the Surface RT and it´s not very useable.But it´s still beta,so there´s hope.But we´re drifting away from the topic here.

Kypeli
Casual Listener

Oh, this is why I hit my data usage wall!

Been using Spotify on Lumia 920 now for just a couple of days and maybe 1h per day max, and I've alrady consumed over 800 MB of data. This has never happened to me in the iPhone version!

Spotify, any updates on this issue? This is a major issue that you should fix soon.

Re: [WP8] Spotify, do you have a time to listen our whine?

user-removed
Not applicable

Hey there.

This problem was also in WP7 in Spotify. WP7 is still NOT FIXED. So don't wait, search alternatives.

I think that Spotify released this app as beta: They or Microsoft coded this app, but not tested (big mistake btw), and all testing and bug reporting to users! Good company test app before release!!!

Don't be mad, but I think that there is no updates coming anytime soon if ever.

See this as example: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Mobile-Windows-Phones-Blackberry/WP-7-5-All-Windows-Phone-bugs-in-on...

We needed an update, but never received! And these days even complain topic closed :( So Spotify just don't care.

Re: [WP8] Spotify, do you have a time to listen our whine?

Kypeli
Casual Listener

darn :( I would hate to cancel my premium subscription but Spotify leaves me with not many options. This is quite unacceptable.

SUGGESTED POSTS