[WP8] Bluetooth (connection) issues

Highlighted

Re: [WP8] Bluetooth (connection) issues

Casual Listener

#3 also annoys me. Beta worked but they broke it on this official version :(. I'm using Lumia 920 with my JVC player.

Highlighted

Roadie

Yep, highly annoying as I'm streaming all my music over bluetooth (in the car, at home, on my headphones...). Spotify has made it clear more than once that they are zero committed to WP. I guess that can only change if WP ever picks up significant market share, which with Ballmer leaving Microsoft has just become a bit more likely. I'm not gonna hold my breath though...

Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable

Same issues.  Hopefully we get some traction on this because paying for something and really liking the product puts me in this awkward position of trying to decide if I should continue.  You'd think there would be some kind of response to this thread since it's obviously a problem.  If they don't want to support WP then kill the app and tell me to take a hike but don't ignore the issue and let it fester for something I pay for.

Let's get it fixed please!

Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable

@tonih77 wrote:

So when are these things going to be solved?

Good question.

Maybe before 2055 year. How much people are coming to party "They are fixed Bluetooth problem at Spotify" then?

Let me know. It will be very big party you never seen before.

Highlighted

Roadie

Last time I contacted Spotify support they couldn't even tell me whether they are still working on maintaining the WP app. If you have the chance, take a look at Deezer. Although stability for me is the main issue at this point, the stylish UI is impressive and shows what's possible on WP.

Initially I thought the proximity between Finland and Sweden would help spur Sptify's WP development. I had high hopes for Nokia to push Spotify as much as WhatsApp. Well, looks like it's not going to happen. 

Highlighted

I'm very annoyed, especially #1. Makes spotify useless in the car...
what a joke that Spotify doesn't even know if they are still developing for wp8...
SUGGESTED POSTS