Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[WP8] Can't see list of tracks in playlist

[WP8] Can't see list of tracks in playlist

I don't know if this is a bug necessarily, but I am looking at my playlists and there is no way for me to view a list of the songs in said playlist. It just starts playing the most recent song added to the playlist. In order to go through my "starred" playlist, I have to skip through 1000+ songs to find the one I want.

Am I missing something or is this how it was intended? If there is a way to view every song in a playlist in a scrollable fashion please let me know. The current format is agonizing to find the songs that I want.

1 Reply

@Viision11 wrote:

I don't know if this is a bug necessarily, but I am looking at my playlists and there is no way for me to view a list of the songs in said playlist. It just starts playing the most recent song added to the playlist. In order to go through my "starred" playlist, I have to skip through 1000+ songs to find the one I want.

Am I missing something or is this how it was intended? If there is a way to view every song in a playlist in a scrollable fashion please let me know. The current format is agonizing to find the songs that I want.

I just tap the title of the playlist (not the icon on the left) and I get the list.

If that doesn't work, start playing a playlist, then go to the play queue view.

Community Ergo Sum

Suggested posts