Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[WP8] Feature request - fast scrolling

[WP8] Feature request - fast scrolling

Not a direct bug, but a serious lack of feature:

Fast scrolling in playlist like in the Android version.

I have a playlist with 1500 songs in, and I spend over a minute just to scroll down to the bottom..

Also need to be able to fast forward in songs (NOT by holding in forward or backwards. That is the most silly way of scrolling music.. Learn from your Android Developers. They made the perfect app 🙂

4 Replies

@Snikendeugle wrote:

Not a direct bug, but a serious lack of feature:

Fast scrolling in playlist like in the Android version.

I have a playlist with 1500 songs in, and I spend over a minute just to scroll down to the bottom..

Also need to be able to fast forward in songs (NOT by holding in forward or backwards. That is the most silly way of scrolling music.. Learn from your Android Developers. They made the perfect app 🙂

As you say, not bugs. Please check out the Idea Exchange.

Community Ergo Sum

Snikendeugle ! I really like the holding forward or backward way of "scrolling". Since you request another way, I just wonder what that is?

USA

Nokia Lumia 920

Windows 8.0.10211.204

WiFi and 3G

I have a playlist that is simple all my music (+1700) and I have to manually scoll aaaaaalll the way to the bottom to get the new songs. On my Android a little scroll tab used to pop up letting my drag that all the way to the bottom. Took less than a second and now not so much. I just want a faster way to get to the bottom. I also dont know what the "holding forward or backward way" your talking about is. The only way I could find of scrolling through my playlists is to manually drag my finger over the screen over and over again.

I do like the idea of fast scrolling. I have 200 songs on my playlist and it's a chore to scroll down. I also hope they have a way to search for a song/artist or album in a playlist. 

Suggested posts