I use same Spotify premium user account in both Windows desktop and Windows 8 mobile. Windows 8 mobile Spotify has offline playlists which have been synchronized completely. Mobile is set to Offline mode.
1. I play music from desktop in online mode
2. When I start playing music from WP8 playlist in offline mode, my desktop playback pauses with message "Spotify has been paused because your account is used somewhere else".
3. I resume playback in desktop, WP8 Spotify pauses
4. I resume playback in WP8, then both Desktop and WP8 plays simultaneously UNTIL WP8 switches to new song in playlist.
5. Return to step 2
Same behaviour when playing music from Linux Desktop Spotify client and WP8 Spotify client
Information that could be useful:
- Your country: Finland - Your specific phone model: Nokia Lumia 620 - Your phone's Operating System and version Windows phone 8.0.10211.204 - Are you using 3G, WiFi? both - The error message(s) you get: Stated above