Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[WP8] Offline mode issues

[WP8] Offline mode issues

Hi I have the new HTC Windows 8 phone, and although my playlists are set to play offline, I am unable to play them!

I believe that this is due to Spotify not being compatible with the windows 8 software, and that this was being worked on.

Is there any word of when I will be able to get full use of my account as I'm pretty annoyed that I'm paying a subscription for a service I can't use!

2 Replies

@Franlossie wrote:

Hi I have the new HTC Windows 8 phone, and although my playlists are set to play offline, I am unable to play them!

I believe that this is due to Spotify not being compatible with the windows 8 software, and that this was being worked on.

Is there any word of when I will be able to get full use of my account as I'm pretty annoyed that I'm paying a subscription for a service I can't use!

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

I am going to move your post into its own topic over on the "Other" section since that is where Windows Phone 8 topics normally go. 

Would you be able to have a read at this topic and post the requested details? I will add in the topic tag for you 😉 

Also, it might be worth a quick search, this issue might have been posted before somewhere! 

Peter

Move: Announce --> Other

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I have exactly the same issue but with a Nokia Lumia 920 running WP.

It both happend on 3G and WIFI I haven't any error message it is just loading, impossible to sync and not even to listen to music.

If you got any question about this bug feel free to contact me.

Suggested posts