Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[WP8] Playback goes mono after switching music application

Solved!

[WP8] Playback goes mono after switching music application

After installing the latest Spotify update on my Lumia 925 (black update), I have noticed a strange problem. If I switch between Spotify and Lumia native music app using headphones, they often go to mono playback (music can be only heard from one side). Reconnecting headphones won't help but rebooting the phone resolves the issue. I didn't have this problem with the old version of Spotify app and it's not happening every time (but often enough to be annoying). And sometimes it may be that I have listened to Spotify some hours ago, disconnect the headphones and later when I open the native app and reconnect the headphones the problem appears.

It sometimes goes the other way too so I first open the native app and then Spotify.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I read from Nokia support discussions this a recently introduced issue affecting Lumia 925 in general. So I think Nokia has to fix this, not Spotify. This topic can be closed / deleted.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

I read from Nokia support discussions this a recently introduced issue affecting Lumia 925 in general. So I think Nokia has to fix this, not Spotify. This topic can be closed / deleted.

Suggested posts