Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

WP8 with a premium account connected to wi-fi it will only play one track from the all songs list

WP8 with a premium account connected to wi-fi it will only play one track from the all songs list

I am finding this very frustrating as I would like to listen to a shuffle of all songs from a artist on my mobile Spotify app but after I select a track it stops when that track is finished even though I see another track waiting in the que.
. Any help to solve this issue would be great. I have hard reset the phone,uninstalled and re-installed the app,checked every setting there is(of which there are few on wp8). Really love my Spotify and like supporting both the artist and the service but if I cannot turn it on and listen on my phone I am wasting the money I pay for a premium subscription.
2 Replies

Hey there.

Thanks for your post.

Can you try does clean reinstall help? If not, this could be bug then...

Have a nice day!

I did a clean install so it must be a bug. I hope they fix it soon because i would much rather use Spotify than Pandora but having to start each individual song is to mush work if you are trying to let it run while you do anything.

Suggested posts