Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Web Player - Favorite Songs, most of mine are gone?

Solved!

Web Player - Favorite Songs, most of mine are gone?

Plan

Free

Country

USA

Device

Lenovo Thinkpad/Google Chrome/Spotify Web Player

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I'm having pretty much this issue https://community.spotify.com/t5/Closed-Ideas/Web-Player-Your-Music-Only-half-of-my-favorite-songs-a... .

I have a pretty bulky Favorite Songs list and it's usually slow and choppy to scroll through. I can deal with that. However, as of a day or two ago, the list stops loading 50 songs in (which is about 1-2 weeks worth of "favoriting" for me).

If I look up a song I know I favorited earlier than that, right clicking it still acts as if it's in my Favorite Songs list (giving me the option to remove it, etc.) but nothing puts it back in the list unless I go and re-favorite it.

I don't want to go through and re-favorite the huge body of music I've favorited over the past year of using Spotify. Can someone please tell me what's going on and how to fix it?

Also I have restarted computer, browser, and web app after noticing this issue and it did not fix it.

Thank you for your time & help!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @ankaji.

Thanks for getting in touch!

We are aware of an issue with the Webplayer and are currently investigating it. Feel free to contribute in this topic where we gather information from affected users and keep everybody up-to-date. Be sure to comment or subscribe in the topic to get notifications. We'll get this sorted as soon as possible.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @ankaji.

Thanks for getting in touch!

We are aware of an issue with the Webplayer and are currently investigating it. Feel free to contribute in this topic where we gather information from affected users and keep everybody up-to-date. Be sure to comment or subscribe in the topic to get notifications. We'll get this sorted as soon as possible.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day!

Hello,

Thank you for your reply and directing me to this related link. I hope you are all able to resolve it smoothly and without too much stress 🙂

Have a nice week!

Suggested posts