Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Web Player Interruption and Bug

Solved!

Web Player Interruption and Bug

I have an issue in the desktop app for Windows where I am streaming music and whatever song I listen to gets interrupted. In the bottom right, it shows in a green bar that the Spotify Web Player is playing, but the song that it switches to has no audio and stops once it is finished playing. When I click on the icon with the monitor and speaker that shows what device Spotify is playing from, it reports that it's playing from the Web Player, but after a few seconds it reverts back to my desktop app. After that it restarts the song that it interrupted with, so I have to go back to my music to resume listening.

I talked to my coworker, and he says he is not running into that issue on his account, so this might be a problem specifically with mine. Any way to resolve this bug? Thanks.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I may have solved my own problem by signing out of all devices. I also changed my password for good measure. Listened to an entire album without interruption, so I think this is okay now.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

I may have solved my own problem by signing out of all devices. I also changed my password for good measure. Listened to an entire album without interruption, so I think this is okay now.

Suggested posts