Solved!

Web Player Not Working

behind corporate firewall. 

original link didn't work. 

beta link did. 

now beta link doesn't work either. 

anyone else having troubles?

79 Replies

I go onto spotify web player and it loads for about 5 mins and then it gives me alittle white box that says "To enjoy spotify, plz install Adobe Flash. its free" but ive already gotten the latest update of the Adobe Flash!!!

I can not acces my spotify account on my chrome becuase it says I need Flash even though i have it installed and up to date. Someone help!!

- Ryan

Ryan, i feel ur pain rn, my chromes doing the same thing!

-gabs

when i try the original link it says i need flash but i have it

This is not working either...

ok, i know ur pain rn, this is how i got mine to work again.

at the top, in the bar where the URL is, there was a botton beside the star button, if you click it and change the setting to the other option they give you, it should work.

plz let me know how it goes!

-gabs

Yes! it works.

Didn't notice it until you told me...

Thanks a lot man!

-cookie

Great!! thats so good to hear!!  and anytime!

-gabs

For about two and a half weeks now my web player link hasn't been working. When I click on it, the start page just reloads. None of the advice on here is working for me, I've tried everything I could think of (I'm not very good with computer stuff but I was able to come up with a few things). Anyone still having the same or a similar problem?

how do i let the flash work

Know what your feeling mine will not work ether

Hello,

The link you posted works, but I'm trying to update my profile and whether im using potify in italy or in canada the profile page is always broken. I can access the webplayer with beta, but cannot access my profile when I click to upgrade.

Thanks,

Alex

when i try to play a song it doesn't load and skips to the next song, doesn't load and skips. continuing.

My Web Player is saying that something is wrong with the playback, what do I do?

The Spotify is not working. Can you please help. This link is not working.

Thanks

Abhi

opens but does not allow access to my music or playlists

Hey I'm on Spotify web player on my iPad and it want let me search or look at albums.

Can you tell me. How to fix it?

blank screen.... i reinstalled my adobe flash player still nothing

thanks, thats the only thing that  has worked for me and ive been trying for days

Hi Spotify,

Whenever I log into Spotify Web Player, it keeps crashing and says "there was a problem with the page so it was reloaded". Do you know how to fix this?

Suggested posts