Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Web Player] Playlist acting funny

[Web Player] Playlist acting funny

I'm trying to listen to a playlist on shuffle via the web player (Firefox + Windows). One or two songs play just fine, but instead of playing the next song, the audio will stop. If I look at the tab, it appears as if a new song is playing and the scrubber is now like 75% of the way to the end of the current song + the time is ticking (but no audio). If I hit the back button, the song will start over. Can someone help me restore seamless playback? Thanks.

3 Replies

I would logout and then log back in or try reseting your computer, I had the same problem and this helped.

Thanks. I tried logging out and back in, and I've restarted my computer ... I'm afraid that didn't work for me 😞

I've seen the same issue over the past week too, but can't replicate it at the moment since the web player isn't working at all for me now, as of the last couple days.  I'm so fed up with this trash implementation - not only is it a monumental step backwards in UX and overall usefullness from their previous version, it's as unreliable as **bleep**.  And before anyone says "just use the app!", consider that some people might be on work devices that don't permit unapproved software.

This might be the straw that breaks the camels back - I'm ready to ditch this POS.

Suggested posts