Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Web Player doesn't run with all browsers!

Web Player doesn't run with all browsers!

I'm already logged in spotify.com but open.spotify.com says log in with spotify again and when i clicked that green button shows a two popup screen. open.spotify.com/loginrequest writing first popup's address bar then disappearing. Second's says callback code etc. and dissappears. After black screen comes open.spotify.com/login stopping in adress bar. Web player doesn't run. I contacted the techs, tried everything SpotifyCares's said. Nothing changed. I'm sure it is not from me. There are others who experiencing this problem. When I searched saw them in community and twitter. I recorded video of the problem and added attachment. How will we solve this?

2 Replies

Hey @armanyus

What browser are you on, Chrome? What version of it?

You could try logging into spotify.com and try opening the web player from there.

Also, try deleting cookies and cache on your browser.

Since other people have this issue as well, it looks to me like there's some network restriction causing the issue.

Keep me posted! 🙂

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I tried much more you said. Opera, Edge, Chrome and win7 win10 all is up to date. I am not the only one who has this problem. SpotifyCares could not find a solution and was not interested more, said that they told tech folks. At the end of the sentence, they were rude enough to use an exclamation point! Nothing changed nothing.

Suggested posts