Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Web Player mutes between each song

Web Player mutes between each song

Hello,

I'm using a combo of the web player and the chrome app on my Chromebook. Each time I play a song, it seems like its playing but no sound is coming out. The volume on both the computer and the web player are at maximum. Then when I click the volume on the webplayer, the sound comes on, even though it was at full blast. When the next song comes on, it "mutes" again. Any idea what the problem is? I've been trying to fix this for weeks.

4 Replies

Hey @sgkirkendall! Welcome to the Spotify Community. ^^

That doesn't sound cool.

Have you tried to check if that happens in a different browser as well? And be sure to clear your browser cache/cookies to see if that makes any difference. 

Let me know how it goes! ^^

Peace

Thank you for your reply. I am on a chromebook and for some reason I can't download Firefox or another browser so I just have Chrome. I tried clearing cookies and cache with no luck. Any other suggestions?

@sgkirkendall

Is there a different device of you connected to your Spotify account that could cause these interruptions? And be sure to check if there is an update for your Chrombook available that might fix this issue. ^^

Peace

It doesn’t happen on my desktop and my chrome book is up to date. Still not working 😞

Suggested posts