Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Web Player] new format disappointing

[Web Player] new format disappointing

So, I actually use a browser window on a PC (old school, right?) to enjoy my Spotify while I work.  The new web player format is clearly geared towards mobile users, and I find it dissapointing in regards to features and also really glitchy thus far.  Why mess with a good thing?  Oh right, because "millennials" or some **bleep** about "streamlined interface"   ...whatever, it's ruined now.  Back to Pandora for my online listening, I suppose.

3 Replies

I agree, I have cancelled my premium subscription due to the new web player

...aaaand I just realized the "Radio Station" feature is also gone from the Web Player.  Wow, this is even worse than I initially thought.  

They switched back to the original for a while, and unfortunately this morning I'm stuck again with the new version of web player. I totally agree, this is more for mobile, not web/ computer friendly at all. HATING THIS NEW VERSION! And while I thought about premium,and have tried the free month, this design is part of what I don't want to pay for. I have to use it on my phone in the mobile app and it is anything but user friendly and more frustrating than its worth, even for free. Seriously starting to consider a different site after this. Been using Spotify for almost 2 years straight until now.

Suggested posts