Re: Web Player not working in Chrome - buttons misbehaving

Rock Star 17
Rock Star 17

@thepest

You're welcome!

I'm glad we sorted that out. ^^

Peace

NicoRock Star 17
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Highlighted

Casual Listener

Thank you, I will try this tonight at home.

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Ok it worked! There were indeed some conflict between the spotify player and the web one.

Highlighted

The suggestion of switching back and forth between devices isn't working for me. Am I doing something wrong? I'm on a Mac, lastest update before High Sierra.

Highlighted

Still seem to be having an issue, none of the buttons are responsive and I can't even choose the "Web Player" inside of my phone's spotify

Highlighted

You tried what? Not sure what you mean. Has the problem recurred?

Highlighted

Thank you so much! I was trying so many things. Then I followed your suggestion and just clicked on the devices dropdown to select my computer (also listening while at work) and tada! I have music again. The desktop app is full of bugs and basically unuseable to me so having the web player down was a nightmare. You rock!

Highlighted

Hi, my web player is not working (song will stop halfway and won't be able to play anymore) despite i have tried different ways. My spotify app in my phone works well totally. 

Can someone advise in this? 

Highlighted

I just clicked on Go to Full Website.  Played something.  And it worked.  Switched back to the Web Player and all is good.  

Highlighted

Regular

I've had this same issue twice now. The first time it accidentally resolved just by fiddling with the android spotify. The second time I didn't have it installed in my phone anymore so I contacted a friend who recently had the same issue. The solution was to go to facebook web page -> [apps and websites] and remove spotify from accessing facebook... or something like that. Then I restarted chromium and suddenly everything works.

SUGGESTED POSTS