Premium

Country

United States

Device

Desktop

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I've searched Google and the forums for hours but I seem to be the only one who has this issue. In the past, say maybe last month, the Spotify Web Player worked fine. The Spotify app works perfectly normal. However, becaus of the 2018 Wrapped thing going on, my friend asked for a link to my 100 most played songs. I copied the link and pasted it in the Firefox url bar to make sure it was the right link. I get the error "Server not found" where the tab is.

I waited over a day to see if the website ever came back online, and it didn't. Additionally, I checked online and no one else said that the web player was down for them, including my friends, so it's something specifically on my end. Every other branch of Spotify.com works, it's *only* the Web Player. I can't open it through any link, or even by searching it up on Google, I always get the same error. Please help!

2 Replies

Hey @glowypants.

Thanks for getting in touch!

Could you try if the link works in a different web-browser? If it doesn't, let us know if the issue happens only with this one playlist, or with other content as well.

We'll be happy to help further.

Have a nice day!

Sorry for the late reply. No, the Spotify Web Player doesn't work in any browser at all. It's like the domain is entirely blocked on my computer, but it's weird because just a month ago it worked completely fine.

Suggested posts