Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Web Player using Microsoft Edge

Web Player using Microsoft Edge

I'm trying to use the Microsoft Edge browser.  I can log in to Spotify Web Player but it only works intermittently.  It seems that when the tab it is playing in doesn't have focus, after a short time it stops playing.  When you go back to that tab there is an error message with a spinning symbol saying it can't connect, retrying...  Then usually it connects and starts playing again for a while, then the same happens again.  Frequently.  This doesn't happen in other browsers.  Anyone know the fix?  Or does Spotify need to update their site to keep up with the latest browser?

2 Replies

Spotify Web Player does not seem to be compatible with Microsoft Edge. After the latest changes in the Web Player at least it is loading but it keeps refreshing again and again without almost no possibility to actually play a song. If you manage to click on a play icon it likely results in a web page explaining that there was a problem loading the page. Spotify or Microsoft have to take a look into this issue. It is nothing a user can solve.

Hello,

I have also an issue with the web Player on open.spotify.com

But only when a song from an playlist ends it goes not to the next one.

Suggested posts