Need help? Check out Spotify Answers for solutions to a wide range of topics.
I'm back again with another frustrating issue. Spotify is really spotty, and the lack of official support is starting to wear thin.
I am trying to listen to music on my CentOS 7 64 bit machine. When I try on Firefox 57.0.1 it exhibits the same behavior as I've noticed, I click on play, the album shows up in the bottom bar, and ... nothing happens. Time doesn't progress, nothing plays.
When I open up Chrome, in the same OS, it plays fine. But I do most of my work in Firefox and way to stay in Firefox.
Before you suggest it, here's what I've tried. Please don't suggest the below as I've already verified it.
* I've enabled DRM playback
* I've updated flash (not that it should matter)
* I've enabled autoplay
* I've clicked on the connected devices on bottom and tried selecting This Web Browser
* I've tried logging out and logging in everywhere
* I've tried logging in via a desktop client somewhere else (I don't have root on this machine, hence the desire to use the web player)
* I've tried clearing the cache and cookies