Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Web player - after pressing play nothing

Web player - after pressing play nothing

Plan

Premium

Country

Czech 

Operating System

WIN7 - chrome

My Question or Issue

At my work, I want to play spotify from web player - no other option is possible for me. I can login to spotify web player, I can search through albums, can select it, but whne I press play button - it will do nothing. If I play songs on my cell phone then if I wanna list devices - there's is also no device visible at web player nor at cell phone. If I play it at home - it works just fine. 

Maybe there is some restriction from IT dep.? Firewall is off. Chrome is up to date, cookies several time deleted. When I tryed some 

From this: https://spclient.wg.spotify.com/track-playback/v1/devices I have got this : 

{
  "error": {
    "status": 401,
    "message": "No token provided"
  }

Thank you for your help in advance.

Also I provided you with PrtScr of web player interface - as you can se the bar with play icon stays all the time same, no album in the bottom left corner is visible.

Honza 

Bez názvu.png
1 Reply

Hey @honza6, help's here. 

We understand that this is in a work environment, and your IT-department might have to help you out with that. But we want to do as much as we can from here first.

Does any of your colleagues experience the same thing? First, make sure that your browser is up-to-date. Also try with different browsers, and incognito mode, and see if that helps. 

Make sure to check with your IT-department as well.

Let us know how it goes.

Suggested posts