Web player changes

Web player changes

IAM_DOSS
Casual Listener

Hello,

Why can't I now see my playlist lists sorted on the left in the web player? This worked well a few days ago

I used this feature a lot in order to sort my Playlists by going up or down

Please help

Thanks

6 Replies

Re: Web player changes

user-removed
Not applicable
Mine works pretty well. Have you tried a different browser?

Or you can also try clearing cache and cookies.

Hope it helps!

IAM_DOSS
Casual Listener

Hello,

Thanks for your answer

Tried on Chrome, Firefox and Edge (it seems Internet Explorer is not compatible with the Web player). Please take a look at the attached image

Clearing cache and cookies (and historial and etc.) don`t works

Hoping someone can help me

1.png

user-removed
Not applicable
You can see the list of the supported browsers here: https://support.spotify.com/ph/using_spotify/the_basics/webplayer/

IAM_DOSS
Casual Listener

Hello,

Thanks for your answer, but I don't understand what it brings. As I said in my previous reply, the same problem occurs in Chrome, Firefox and Edge

IAM_DOSS
Casual Listener

Hello,

A little more information:

- This problem has arisen without having modified my lists. In other words, a few days ago it worked without a problem and the next day it no longer worked without having modified my library
- I have been able to test this problem on two different computers and exactly the same thing happens
- I've been able to try 3 different Spotify accounts and with 2 of them I have the same problem but with a third one it works well! It's an account that has a library with the same volume as the other 2, but it works

I don't know if this can help solve the problem

user-removed
Not applicable
Oh yeah. I thought its the opposite. I'm sorry.

Anyway, If you already tried different accounts, it might be account specific.

It will be best to contact support, then: https://support.spotify.com/us/contact-spotify-support/
SUGGESTED POSTS