Premium

Country

Greece

Device

Web player

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

When an album/playlist is finished, the Web player does not autoplay similar songs

5 Replies

Hey there @Alkis

Thanks for reaching out to us about this - we'll be glad to help you out here.

Keep in mind that the Autoplay feature is currently available only within the Spotify desktop and mobile apps, but not on the web player. 

However, if you think other users might also like such feature being available on the web player, go ahead and create an idea on the relevant idea board. We always take new ideas and feedback into consideration to improve the app. Here you can read more on how ideas work.

We also suggest checking this help article for useful tips on how to submit an idea. As a heads-up, it's good to know that the higher the number of votes an idea gets, the more likely it is for the idea to be implemented.  

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions.   

I seem to have the opposite problem. When my music is done on the web player I AM getting Autoplay of similar content. I don't want this. I want the music to end when my selection ends.

Hey @mojo7oh,

Thanks for post.

It is a bit different than the OP, but what you can try is to log in the Desktop app > Go to Settings > switch Autoplay Off.

This should stop songs being played automatically when a playlist/ album ends on the Web player as well.

Cheers.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I cannot install the Desktop App, which is why I am using the Web Player.

Hi @mojo7oh,

Thank you for your reply and clarification.

After recent updates, the Autoplay setting can't be changed on the Web Player. However, there is a live idea that suggests the possibility to manually toggle it on/off there. 

You can support the idea by adding your +VOTE , that'll make sure you stay up-to-date with any relevant updates about this. We always take new ideas and feedback into consideration to improve the app. Here you can read more on how ideas work.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any questions.

MafeGModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts